You acknowledge and agree that the Society may monitor or review any of the content posted to the Articling Registry that does not comply with the policies, procedures and guidelines of the Society.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, currency, reliability, veracity and completeness of any content posted by you or on your behalf to the Articling Registry. You acknowledge that a member of the organization is eligible to act as an Articling Principal.
The Articling Registry may be used only by employers seeking a candidate for a paid articling placement. You may display, print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content (Materials) available to you on the Articling Registry or post the same to the Articling Registry only for this purpose.
You are prohibited from using the Articling Registry to do any of the following:
- Recruit candidates for unpaid or nominally paid articling placements.
- Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information.
- Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information regarding a job posting.
- Delete or modify any content that was not posted by you or on your behalf.
- Collect information from content posted to the Articling Registry without the prior consent of the person or entity who posted it, other than for the purpose of finding an articling position.
- Respond to any job posting for any reason other than to apply for the job.
- Post or transmit content that may be interpreted as distasteful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous or unlawful or that infringes or violates any persons privacy or other intellectual property rights.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Materials, including but not limited to the generality of the foregoing: computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful disruptive or destructive files or computer programs that would negatively affect the functioning of this website or that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this websites infrastructure.
- Post any job application dates or deadlines that do not comply with the Articling Recruitment Procedures that govern articling recruitment in Ontario.